DON’T MISS THE ANNUAL COLORADO SKI AND SNOWBOARD EXPO THIS WEEKEND NOVEMBER 6–8. HERE’S OUR TOP FIVE REASONS WHY YOU HAVE TO BE THERE.
It’s that time again. The Colorado Ski and Snowboard Expo is upon us. This weekend, November 6-8, is the 24th Annual Colorado Ski and Snowboard Expo. If you have yet to attend, it’s a must to kick off your winter season right. Here at EO, we want our readers to know the Top FIVE Reasons that you MUST attend the show this year.
5. Learn more and meet the key players at Colorado brands like Meier Skis, Pakems, Sport Bumper and Icelantic Skis. We have a soft spot for Colorado creations and we know you do too!
4. Fun for the Kids! As always there are a handful of engaging activities for your kiddos to partake in. New this year, the Epic Adventure Park will include a high ropes course with nine distinct obstacles. Find this high line fun in the Mountain Activity Center. Returning again are Burton’s Riglet Park for learning snowboard skills and the Winter Park Kid’s Slope for a fun skiing introduction.
3. Activities and learning new snow sports skills. The SIA Nordic Village features an all-new demo area featuring The Biathlon Experience, cross country skiing and snowshoeing demos. Learn new skills—who knows we might just have the next Biathlete champion in our midst!
2. Discounted Lift Tickets to your favorite resorts. From Loveland Ski Area to Jackson Hole, the CO Ski Expo hosts all the major resorts. Stop by for some stickers and swag and buy your tickets or even season passes on discount like the pros!
1. Deals Deals Deals! Need a new helmet or goggles this ski season? The Ski and Snowboard Expo is the place to buy those big ticket items at great bargains.
Admission is $15 for adults. Tickets can be purchased on the SkiSnowExpos mobile app or online at www.skisnowexpo.com. Admission is free for kids 12 and under.
Be sure to stop by the EO booth and say hello. We’ll see you there!