It’s your lucky day…the Backcountry Booty scavenger hunt is back! Take advantage of this February sunshine, lace up your hiking boots and go hunt for some treasure.
We’ve hidden a voucher for a pair of LOWA trail running shoes. The Innox Evo Lo is a lightweight trail shoe featuring open mesh construction while remaining incredibly durable. This shoe is perfect for trail running or lightweight summer hiking and its street shoe design makes it great for any occasion!
Here’s how it all goes down:
- We hide a Booty Voucher that is good for free swag somewhere in the Boulder area.
- We tell you the general area of the Booty and give you clues on our Facebook page and website.
- You like our Facebook page to make sure you know when all of the new clues are released and check back to the contest page to review all the current clues.
- You go treasure hunting! Be sure to keep from trampling native plants and disturbing the wildlife. We also encourage all participants to bring a trash bag when hunting to pick up litter.
- Winners will post a selfie with the found booty on our Facebook page to confirm they’ve found the treasure. After you’ve found the booty, please email email@example.com with the subject line: “Backcountry Booty Winner” and we’ll email you instructions on how to claim your prize.
The first photo is your starting point. Don’t get too distracted by the Flatirons on your right, you won’t need to go up that high.
The second photo is your view from this point. It’s a great place to recline and watch the sunrise.
Here is what the voucher looks like and a sneak peak of where it’s hidden: