We’re headed to the backcountry once again this fall to host a pop-up tap room experience for our 4th annual Backcountry Tap Room on Saturday, October 6, 2018! Get ready to enjoy some good beers in the great outdoors… but you’ll have to earn ’em!
We’re teaming up with our friends at Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics again this year – 100% of the profits will go directly to Leave No Trace to support their 2019 Colorado Hot Spots!
This year’s Backcountry Tap Room will serve as the sneak preview release location of our brand new, limited edition winter seasonal, Spruce Tip IPA. Join us for a family-friendly, day hike to soak up some brews and views!
WHEN // Saturday, October 6
- Bar hours: 11:00 am-4:30 pm
- Check-in opens at 10:00 am
- Event ends at 5:00 pm
WHERE // Top of Grand Park (~9,000′) – by way of marked trail (~2.5 miles one way)
TICKETS // $15 (event profits benefit Leave No Trace)
*Non-drinkers and children accompanied by legal guardian are free.
All 21+ attendees (with valid ID) will receive four drink tickets – good for one 12 oz can of our new Spruce Tip IPA and up to three more cans of our 12 oz year-round styles. But our first taste won’t exactly be a walk in the park. Actually, it’ll be a walk in the woods. And once you hike to our tap room, you’ll be treated to a beer that pairs perfectly with a fall day and some sweet views!
- Be sure to bring a valid ID.
- No overnight camping – event ends at 5 pm.
- No smoking.
- Furry friends are welcome, but must be on a leash at all times. Make sure to pick-up after your pup, too!
- Please be mindful of wildlife in the area and be sure to exercise Leave No Trace principles (pack it in, pack it out!).
- Alcohol consumption is permitted in designated event areas marked by the Backcountry Tap Room bar and should not extend on to trails.
- No refunds. Event is rain or shine.