SIA Spring Fest at Thin Air is the most innovative event of the year in Park City. A mash up events, open discussions, concerts and inspirational speakers from inside and outside the snow sports industry.
Thin Air is about gathering like-minded, passionate individuals from across the winter sport and other diverse industries to learn, network and cross-pollinate against the backdrop of outdoor experiences you can only get in Park City,UT.
Past Thin Air events have featured Kevin Plank, CEO of Under Armor, Italia rapping tech CEO, Bibop Gresta of Hyper Loop Transportation (think Elon Musk’s open-source people mover idea) and Hoby Darling, CEO of Skull Candy, among dozens of others; and the Thin Air Lounge, a central gathering place with a heavy emphasis on connecting, fueled by plenty of food and drink.
This year’s events include:
- 2018 Olympic Athlete Showcase
- Citizen Cope LIVE! Friday night on Main Street
- Lively panel discussions featuring diverse thought leaders on topics that are important to the winter industry
- Networking with people from other industries
- Organized activities on and off hill
The SIA Spring Fest at Thin Air “All-In Pass” includes access to ALL festival programming including:
- Opening Night/Key Note Event
- SIA specific Breakout Sessions & Thin Air general breakout Sessions
- Olympic Parade and 2018 Olympic Athlete Showcase
- Main Street Concert featuring Citizen Cope
- Thin Air Lounge (inclusive of a hosted menu of food & drinks)
- 3 nights of evening receptions, 2 breakfasts and 3 parties.
- Two days each of non-transferable discounted lift tickets at Park City Mountain ($75/day) and Deer Valley ($89).
If you want to meet new people, expand your mind and be inspired, join us in Park City, April 5-7. For more information and to register go to https://www.snowsports.org/sia-spring-fest/