That’s right, folks! We can’t be on the road forever. It’s time to pass the torch to the next great adventure team! See details below! Application deadline is January 6th, so get on it!
Elevation Outdoors Magazine and Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine are hiring a new Live Outside and Play roadie team for our 2017 season. The program runs from March thru October 2017 and spans the East Coast (from Georgia through Pennsylvania) to Colorado. We are looking for the perfect pair of creative and outgoing individuals to make this another great year on the road.
Do You Have What It Takes? from Blue Ridge Outdoors on Vimeo.
– Promote and execute all Live Outside and Play meet-ups
– Work booth at 20 major festivals
– Update social media with experiences from the road
– Create monthly road life video series April-October 2017
– Keep inventory of festival swag and giveaways
– Track sponsor deliverables and communicate with said sponsors monthly
How to apply
Create a team video submission! All videos must be 90 seconds or less. Tell us who you are, where you’re from, how you like to go outside and play, and why we should choose you to live on the road and share your adventures for Blue Ridge Outdoors and Elevation Outdoors Magazines. All entries should be uploaded to personal YouTube or Vimeo accounts. Applicants should then send resume, social media hyperlinks, and video URL to email@example.com. All submissions are due January 6, 2017, by end of day MST.
Want to see what this year’s Live Outside and Play team was up to? Check out their Instagram handle here.