Date(s) - 04/01/2020 - 04/30/2020
We challenge you forgo any form of formal motor fueled transportation for the entire month in honor of Earth Day!
This means walking, running, biking, hiking or crawling your way to work, the grocery store, errands, entertainment, etc.
By registering, you will receive:
– Tips for time management and getting creative with planning your non motor fueled outings
– Access to a private Facebook and Strava group to track your unfuled mileage
– Fun mini challenges to complete throughout the month
– Accountability with the community we have created at Becoming Ultra
– Medal for completing commuting miles 220 miles (run, walk, hike or bike)
*A portion of challenge proceeds will be donated to the Conservation Fund!
Learn more here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/april-eco-challenge-registration-80801269773